Clubs Galore!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubs Galore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prophecy of Ishnau

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Good Enough for Fantastic Role Plays Section?
Definantly!
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Sure.
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Nah.
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope!
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sammy

Sammy

The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:46 am

(Sounds good! I'll start it right now!)

"That's all right, I have a bunch of extras." Kiriana smiled at Suki. "That's Nala," Kiri replied. Everybody seemed to be helping, so Kiriana looked in on the food. Everything was almost done. She walked into the house and grabbed a 2 liter of Coca Cola. As Kiri walked back outside, she saw Nala sniffing Jake, then lick his cheek. Kiri walked up to Suki. "Puppy love!" She laughed. The pool cover was taken off, so Kiri stripped down to her bathing suit, which was under her clothes. With a tremendous leap, she plunged into the pool. "Come on in!" Kiri yelled. "Suki, Firahni, there should be some bathing suits on the couch inside you can use!" With that, she swam around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadows-in-the-light.2forum.biz
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

Location : RPing wif mah bestest buddies: Shadow and WildWind. 8D

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:51 am

"Thanks, Kiriana!" she said. Suki giggled at the sight of Nala and Jake. He returned Nala's lick to the cheek with one of his own. Suki smiled and headed inside to the couch where Kiri said the bathing suits where. She grabbed a one-piece light blue suit and headed towards the bathroom to change. She returned later with it on, and walked to the side of the pool. She took a dive in the deep end, and came back to the surface.
Back to top Go down
http://wildwolfrp.aforumfree.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:48 pm

Kenshin bent down petted Tsuizui "good job Tsuizui" Kenshin watched as Suki and Kairiana dived into the the pool i was in such a hurry to get here i forgot my bathing suit oh well , and i really wanted to splash someone........ oh wait maybe i still can Kenshin looked down at Tsuizui and gave a small smile "hey Tsuizui why don't you give the girl in the water a big kiss" Tsuizui wagged her tail then ran towards Suki. She got to the edge of the pool and jumped right beside her, spashing Suki with water as she landed and the pool then paddled over to Suki and licked her face. Kenshin couldn't help but laugh out loud. it's a little weird how Tsuizui can understand what i'm saying but i'm not complaining about
Back to top Go down
snowest
Owner of War Allways Ends
snowest

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:27 pm

sally was walking by the house. she heard comotion. she heard a few splashes and thought about knocking on the door. but what if its a BDayParty? she thought. she peered through the fence to see the people that she had met before! she was so surprized that she tripped. with a startled gasp she fell into the fence, brakeing it.she got up on the other side of the fence blushing. "um..... hi?"
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:33 pm

Kiriana laughed as Kenshin's dog (by the way, how do you pronounce her name?) jumped into the pool and licked Suki. Kiriana swam around a bit more, then climbed out to see how the food was coming. Everything was done, so Kiri grabbed the tongs and put all the hotdogs on the tray, then grabbed the spatula and put all the hamburgers on the tray, too. She carried it over to the table, along with the rolls and buns and cried, "Chow time, everyone! And Kenshin, my dad's swimming trunks are on the couch, too. He has a bajillion of them, so I know he won't care if you use a pair...Haha, that rhymed!" Kiri set everything on the table and walked into the kitchen to grab some salad and salad dressings, and some watermelon for dessert. She walked back out and once again, set everything on the table. Kiriana sat down and filled her plate. Just then, a cracking sound brought Kiri's attention to the fence. It was Sally, one of the girls she had met. "Hey Sally!" Kiri said. "Come join us, were just about to eat and there's plenty to go around."
Back to top Go down
snowest
snowest

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:39 pm

"um.... are you sure?um, okay. i didn`t mean to break your fence! im sorry!"walks over, "need me to help with enything?" she asked. she was still embaressed but she was no longer blushing. sits down. "um... so why are you all here?" sshe asked curiously. is this the meeting thing that i heard them talking about? she thought that amde sence. takes a hamburger and a bun. "yum! who cooked them?" she asked. then she realized that something was licking her leg! she looked down to see a dog(Nalla). "who is that?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:45 pm

"Of course I'm sure!" Kiri watched as Sally came over and took a hamburger. "Yum! Who cooked them?" "I did." Kiri replied. "Oh, that's Nala, my dog." Kiriana said with a smile. She took another bite of her hamburger and set it down. Kiri put some salad on her plate and smothered it in Zesty Italian dressing. "Mmmmm..." Kiri said as she took a bite. Kiriana chewed in silence, but watched Nala roll onto her stomach in front of Jake, submitting to him.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:35 pm

Suki jumped out of the pool and grabbed a towel that was on the pool's side. She sat down at the table and grabbed a plate with a burger on it. "Wow, this looks good!" she said before she took a bite. "It is good!" She took another bite of her burger and she could feel something furry beside her. She didn't even have to look to know what it was, it was Jake. She tore off a piece of her bun and put it on the ground for him. He happily ate it then layed down beside his owner. "Don't be such a begger," she said to Jake, "I gave you food before we left!"
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:07 am

Kiri ate and listened to everyone's idle chatter. The sun had nearly set, so she walked into the house and changed into a tanktop and shorts. On her way out to the deck, Kiriana grabbed a bag of marshmellows and a box of graham crackers and chocolate each. "Fire time!" Kiri yelled as she walked out onto the deck. Leaping gracefully onto the ground, Kiri headed to the fire pit where wood was already prepared. Foldy chairs surrounded the ring, waiting for people to sit in them. Picking up a lighter, Kiri lit the wood and watched it flare up, not once going out.

Suddenly, Kiri felt itchy all over. She knew it wasn't mosquitos. Kiriana looked down at her arms and screamed. Her slender appendages were covered in rusty red fur. She felt her fae distorting, her nose lengthening into a broad muzzle. Her ears changed shape and moved to the top of her head. Her clothes ripped off, but under them was a full body of rusty red fur. A tail sprouted, and Kiriana's arms and legs turned into all legs, and she dropped onto all fours. She tried to scream again, but all that came out was a howl, low and long. What's happening to me?!
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:43 am

(They we're supposed to transform overnight, lol.)

Firahni pulled off her clothes, underneath was her bathing suit. She jumped into the pool, coming up to the surface. After awile, the food was ready. She got up and out of the pool and dried off with a towel. She sat down, "Snow! Come here girl!" She called, her dog seemed as if she was her friend for years, came up to her and licked her hand happily. She ate her burger, all but a bit. She handed it to Snow, "here, and could you not beg? Well, you ate before we left!" Soon Kiri yelled that it was time for the bonfire, she ran over there, only to see Kiri a wolf! Firahni screamed, but as she did it soon turned into a howl... Her arms sprung white fur, she could feel her nose becoming longer, and her shoulders began to shift. She tryed to 'ow' but what came out was a yelp. Soon, her clothes ripped off, and what was left was but a white wolf with silver marks.

She looked upon her body, paws, muzzle, tail! She noticed that her hip had the mark she was born with, witch made her happier. She ran over to the steps and jumped up, she looked to Kenshin, Suki, and Sally. She spoke, most humans unable to understand, "help!" Snow looked to her, running over and licking her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
https://aclubforum.darkbb.com
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:22 am

"Hah, I was waiting for the fire! I love bon fires," Suki said and she stood up. She was turning around and she heard two howls and a yelp right behind her. She whirled around and was shocked to see Kiriana and Firahni as wolves! She screamed and backed up. She instenctively looked to her dog for comfort. She caught sight of brown 'fur' on her arms. She watched in horror as her body began to transform itself into a wolf.

When she was fully transformed, she looked her body over. She was covered in light brown fur. She let out a yelp as she saw her reflection in the window. Jake walked to her side and pushed his body against hers comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:53 am

Kenshin sat at the table and grabbed a humbger for himself and a hot dog for Tsuizui " here Tsuizui i know you havn't eaten yet" Tsuizui waged her tail happily and quckily at the ate the hot dog. Kenshin finished off his food and look at the sky "guess its about time for the bonfire to start. suddenly Kenshin hears Suki scream, he turns and looks at at her "whats wrong with you saw a bug or something" he turned to see what see was screaming at, he saw Kiriana and Firahni transform into the wolves "w-whats going on'

Kenshin soon felt a strange feeling on his arms, he looked at his arms and watched as black fur started to grow from them. he fell to the ground as the tranformation took place, when the transformation was done he looked over his body "w-what happened to me". Tsuizui ran over and nuzzled him and licked is muzzle
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:02 am

Suki stood with her eyes wide with terror. She couldn't speak, she was horrified. She looked around and saw that Kenshin, too had transformed. She looked her body over once more and saw a golden marking on her tail. She studied it more carefully and saw that it was a sun. She turned back to the others and finally managed to say quietly, "Wh... what happened to us..?" She looked down at her paws and moved them, "This can't be real... This has to be a dream..."
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:05 pm

(Sorry! I figured since the sun had gone down, it was night XD)

Kiriana had closed her eyes, hoping that when she opened them, she would be human again- this all would have been a dream. Her now golden eyes opened, revealing that no humans were anywhere to be found. Kiri was completely surrounded by wolves. "Noooooooooo!" she cried. It came out as a howl. Kiri yelped and Nala came running. The hybrid barked, but...Kiriana could understand her. "Are you alright, Kiri?" she seemed to be saying. "I-I'm fine..." Kiri stammered. Nala licked her beneath the muzzle, showing that Kiriana was her leader.

She tried desprately(sp?), but Kiriana could not turn human again. Her parents would be devestated. As the time passes, she figured out that she could talk to the dogs as well as Firahni, Kenshin, Sally, and Suki. "Well, it looks as if were gonna be stuck like this for awhile." Kiri did not show her fear. Her insides felt like a knot, but she stood strong and her voice did not quaver. "So, who's gonna be the leader of our 'pack'?"

Last edited by Sammy on Mon May 12, 2008 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snowest
snowest

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Sally was in the house. she heard a few screams and ran outside. there were 3 wolves there! she screamed and ran back into the house shuting the door. "why are there wolves out there!!??" she yelled. as she yelled her skin began to ich. she scratched it and felt hair. "my hairs not that long!" she looked down to see fur sprouting all allong her body! "aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" she screamed and ran outside. right as she opened the door she was a wolf.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:42 pm

Kenshin tried to make sense of what just happened, he look around arond and saw everyone else had changed into the wolves also. Tsuizui tilted her head to the side "is everything alright" , with thinking Kenshin replyed "i'm not sure something is isn't right, why have we all become this way............ and why am i talking to a dog"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:47 pm

Suki looked around and saw that Sally had transformed also. "Why..." she said. She looked at her paws and moved them around. She walked around a bit, "Well, this is different," she said. Jake licked underneath her chin to show submission. "Are you okay?" he askes. "Yeah... wait, I can understand you now," Suki said. She could hear Kenshin's dog speak and could also hear Kiri's dog speak. "Then... we... really are... wolves," she said, making it sound a little like a question. "Is everyone alright?" Jake and Suki said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
snowest
snowest

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:28 pm

"i still ich but otherwise im fine" Sally said. hm... ive allways wanted to be a wolf... she thought. "hey every one! we better leave before someone finds us!" she shouted. and before they put us in a zoo.....
(sorry that its not long)
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:01 pm

At the thought of being put in a zoo, Suki flinched, "I don't want to be put in a zoo! There is no way they'll catch me!" She thought for a second then said, "Kiriana said that her parents would be gone until tomorrow, so we don't have to leave yet... although it maybe would be a good idea to go somewhere more secluded than a backyard... what if Kiri's neihbors saw four wolves?" She looked worried, and instinctvley looked to Jake for comfort. He always seemed to know when she needed comfort, because he was alredy nuzzling her comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:15 pm

"Suki calm down noones going o be put into a zoo but your right about one thing we do need to find someplace to go before someome sees us" Kenshin looked around five wolves and four dogs walking togather would look a bit weird also it could draw a lot of unwanted attion "we are going to have decide where we are going then we my have to splt up into smaller groups" Tsuziui nuzzled Kenshin "your so smart"

"uh Tsuziui mind givin me a little space"

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on Mon May 12, 2008 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:15 am

Kiriana listened everybody talking, but could not stand it anymore and finally took charge. "I agree with splitting up. Kenshin and Tsuzui, you go with Firahni and Snow. I'll go with Suki, Jake, Nala and Sally. We probably shouldn't take Simba, my rottweiler. He's to aggressive. Head for Yellowstone, it's only a few miles from here. We'll be safe there, and when one of our groups finds a good place, howl and everyone else will find you. Everybody ready? All right, let's go!" Kiri dashed off, crashing through the brush, not waiting or looking behind to see if the others were following. Her golden eyes gleamed in the darkness, burning with intensity. Within minutes, she had entered Yellowstone National Park, where wolves were protected.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:30 am

Suki nodded and quickly followed Kiri, her light blue eyes glowing in the darkness. Jake ran right behind her heels. She looked back once more and thought about what had happened. She was a human just a few minutes ago, nowher life was going to change completely. She caught scent of someone coming nearer. It was a human, she could tell. Suki dashed into a bush and waited. Jake was running also, but the human turned out to be the dog catcher! Jake was soon caught around the neck by a long pole. Suki's heart-beat quickened and she dashed out of the bush and growled at the catcher. He instantly screamed and ran back to his car, driving off. She ran towards Yellowstone, where Kiri alredy was and stopped to join her. Jake soon caught up and stood next to Kiriana and Suki, the pole still dangaling from his neck. 'Oh my... I just growled at a dog-catcher... that was different,' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Kiri soon saw Suki and Jake catching up. Seeing the wire around his neck, Kiriana chomped it, and the metal snapped in half. "You okay? Where's Sally? Oh well, she can find our scent trail. Anyways, we need to find a cave of some sorts that everyone could fit in. I won't split us up even farther, so follow me!" Kiri raced off again. Soon she entered a particularly thick forest, and had to weave between the trees. Soon she came to a cave that Kiri could barely recognize as a cave, the lichen and moss covering it hid the gray stone. "I think we can shelter here." Kiri said to Suki, Jake, and Nala. Using her improved sense of smell, Kiriana could tell that no animals lived here. She padded inside the roomy cave and sat down on the sandy floor and curled her tail over her paws. "This looks like a good place," she said, he voice echoing off the walls.

Kiriana stood back up and walked outside. Lifting her muzzle, Kiriana howled. She howled to Firahni, Snow, Kenshin and Tsuizui, telling them to come here and shelter. When her last high pitched note died away, Kiri stepped back inside the cave and curled up with her tail over her nose, ready to drift into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:51 pm

Suki followed Kiri and they soon came to a cave. It did look big enough for everyone, so she was about to howl, but Kiriana beat her to it. She added her own howl to Kiri's. It rang up in the dry air of Yellowstone, a single note piercing through the air. She let it die away and soon folowed Kiri into the cave, with Jake right behind her. She curled up with her tail over her nose. Jake lay right beside her to keep her warm. Suki was soon over taken by sleep.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:58 pm

(Mind waiting for me next time? I have a mom too! Now I don't know where to start! Crying or Very sad )

Firahni just stood there, embolized from what had happened. Soon the others began to howl, 'why would they howl if they DON'T want to be caught?' She looked about, barking to them, "if you don't want to be caught then keep quiet!" She sighed, she didn't like being so angry, she usually kept to herself because of how shy she is. She looked around, the sound leaves crackling and people's voices caught her ears, "hurry! Follow me! I know these woods back here like the back of my hands! My OLD ones!" She called to Snow, who quickly followed her as she ran off to the edge of the thicket. She looked back, "come on or they'll catch us!" Snow looked to her and lowered her head, "who will catch us?" Firahni answered swiftly, "those people! They'll put us in a zoo!" Snow nodded, following Firahni as she ran into the woods. Firahni could speak once more before she was out of sight: "we wont be able to contact each other through howling, instead use your noses! That way they can't find us!"

Firahni and Snow ran, they're paws landing onto the ground, like heartbeats. Firahni tripped often, this wasn't one of her pleasant jogs. Snow however ran perfectly fine, as if nothing was the matter. But for humans, they stumble and such in fear. She began to pant, thank goodness she jogged! Otherwise she would have been exhausted long ago. She stopped, hearing no one near, sitting down beside Snow. Snow licked her reassuringly. Firahni sat there, sniffing for the others...
Back to top Go down
https://aclubforum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prophecy of Ishnau
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next