Clubs Galore!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubs Galore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prophecy of Ishnau

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Good Enough for Fantastic Role Plays Section?
Definantly!
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Sure.
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Nah.
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope!
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
snowest
Owner of War Allways Ends
snowest

The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:03 am

Sally had been following Firahni. when she stoped she caught up. "come on!" she stopped for a second then began running twords YellowStone. then she heard some howls. she changed direction and sped off twords them, hoping Firhni was following. please dont let that be other wolves. she prayed. i dont even know how to fight!
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:59 pm

Kenshin and Tsuizui follows Firahni through yellowstone until she came to a stop. "we've beeen running for quite a while i'm getting bit tired" he turned and looked at Tsuizui and saw her panting "even Tsuizui is getting tried"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:55 pm

(How did they end up in Yellow Stone? I was just making it a forest... Could you guys please stop saying different than what I say? Please? And you ponounce Tsuizui as Sui-Sui/Zooi-Zooi)

Firahni watched as the others ran on, but Kenshin stopped. She turned her head to him, "no. We've got to keep going! Even if we we're in Yellow Stone National Park they would chase us... But we're no where near there. So come on! Let's go!" Firahni ran forward more, stopping as she didn't even hear Snow running. She turned around, "arent you coming?" Snow wasent tired, she had alot of practice on her own. But Kenshin and Tsuizui we're exhausted. "No, not now. Kenshin and Tsuizui are exhausted... I wouldn't leave them like that." Snow looked at Tsuizui, she seemed to like him, of course she didn't show it. At least she tried. It actually showed quite alot, alot indeed.

Firahni gigled, turning to them completely. "Well, come on! We've got to continue, no matter what!"
Back to top Go down
https://aclubforum.darkbb.com
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

Location : RPing wif mah bestest buddies: Shadow and WildWind. 8D

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:45 pm

(They were supposed to follow Kiriana... read her post. Suki, Jake, Kiriana, and Nala are in a 'cave' at Yellowstone...)
Back to top Go down
http://wildwolfrp.aforumfree.com/index.htm
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:18 am

(Sorry. I figured you wouldn't mind, seeing as it flows the plan along.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadows-in-the-light.2forum.biz
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:17 am

(lol sorry WW i thought u meant yellowstone)

Kenshin turned and look at Firahni whats so funny, whatever "come on Tsuizui we have to keep going i know your tired but we have to keep moving" Tsuizui walked up beside Kenshin "don't worry i about me i could follow you anywhere kenshin". "alright Firahni we'er ready lead the way"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:24 pm

Firahni nodded before yelling, "alright, let's go!" Snow stared at Tsuisui, she had a crush on him. She turned around and followed Firahni on the run to find Sally, Kiriana, and Suki.
Back to top Go down
snowest
snowest

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Sally got to the cave were Suki, Jake, Kiriana, and Nala were. *pant* "sorry that i was late!" *flops down in cave* "im hot...." i wish i was a human again.... she thought.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:17 am

Kenshin and Tsuizui followed Firahni and snow, Tsuizui stared at Kenshin the whole time how can i get him to feel the same way i feel about him
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:41 am

Suki aroused from the noise and looked up, her bright blue eyes almost seeming to glow in the darkness of the cave. "Hey, everyone. I'm glad you all made it safely. Me and Jake ran into a dog catcher on the way... but its okay."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:13 am

(Sorry for the double post, but is anyone still alive? The last post was mande in May. Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:42 am

OOC: Sorry! Whenever I try to go to FF, it goes to some spanish/french site! And I'm using the right link!

IC: Kiriana was suddenly seized by cramps, her body writhing in pain, her jaws gaping in a soundless wail of terror, her eyes clamped shut. She was no longer aware of anything in her surroundings. No wolves, dogs, or cave appeared in front of her. Instead, a magestic wolf stood before her. Kiriana was no longer in pain. The wolf whispered, "Hush now, Kiriana. You will be fine. You are simply losing a life." Kiriana looked puzzled, so the she-wolf added, "Yes, you have multiple lives. Now, go back to your siblings." Siblings...? Kiriana thought, returning to consciousness.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:40 am

OOC: so this site is active again?
Back to top Go down
snowest
snowest

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:27 pm

Sally had seen Kiriana withering apon the floor and huried over. "Kiriana?" she breathed when Kiriana went still. "KIRIANA! wake up its just a dream!" she yelled as she nuged Kiriana's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:34 am

Kiriana finally came to, puzzled by her "dream." She felt Sally nuzzle her, and struggled into a sitting position. Kiri found her self panting, drawing in great gasping breaths. While she caught her breath, Kiriana thought about the majestic wolfs appearance and her... siblings? Did the wolf mean that the people she had met that day, (or had she) were her siblings? Kiri was an only child! And besides- how could they be her siblings...and why did we turn into wolves...and what are we doing here!? Questions such as these were running through Kiriana's head as she twisted around to give herself a good grooming, her body shaking as if with cold, yet the air was muggy and humid.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:43 am

(Thought I'd try to bring this site back to life. xD)

Suki watched with wide eyes as Kiri began writhing as if she were in pain, and then became suddenly still. Suki just about panicked, and opened her jaws to yell, but Kiriana awoke from her trance just then. "Don't do that to me again, Kiri," she sighed, relief flooding her body. "What happened?" she asked, still worried.

Jake jumped up from where he lay and nudged Kiriana's side. He breathed a sigh of relief when she awoke once again, and huffed as he sat down heavily. He waited for answers to Suki's question.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:33 am

(Sammy.. Please! I'm Ishnau, so.. Please don't be her. =( All of you are just going off some other way.. And.. Well, its my story, isn't it? Not trying to be rude but you should check with me before doing stuff like that. (i.e.: More lives, Yellow Stone, etc..) So could you edit or somethin', Sammy?)

Firahni ran beside Snow with great speed, her skills at running in this body improving fast. Her body ached, though she continued, and soon caught scent of the others up-wind. The young wolf raced faster, pushing as hard as she could to reach them before they moved on. At last she had found a cave where their scents grew strong. The she-wolf looked around as she entered, and jumped as some thunder crashed outside. "Hello?" She said, looking around for them in the darkness. "Are you in here?" Outside the small cove lightning was beginning to crash harder, longer, and more often. It would be awhile before it stopped, though she hoped it would. Snow trotted in behind her, a little late and her heart beating fast from the horrible weather outside. The two canines sat down at the enterance of the cave, looking out for the humans' scents and for Kenshin and Tsuizui.

Firahni jerked around quickly as she heard screaming behind her, and bristled her fur and snarled. Her teeth disappeared but her pelt was still uneasy. "Oh, so you are in here," she put, walking over to them while Snow still stood guard. "Yeah, are you alright, Kiri?" She asked, nuzzling her neck in hopes of calming her down.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:48 am

Kenshin was right on Firahni's heels he was beginning to get used to running on all fours, though he was still tired. he was panting heavily as he ran Stamina has never been something he naturally had and it showed while he was running. but he continued to push himself to keep up with Firahni and snow. soon his tiredness was begining to get the best of him and Firahni was starting to pull away from him he was just about to call out to her when he saw he enter a cave. Kenshin and Tsuizui he sat down panting Tsuizui sat down beside him panting as well but she still found time in between pants to lick Kenshin's ears, "is everyone in here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prophecy of Ishnau
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5