Clubs Galore!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubs Galore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prophecy of Ishnau

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Good Enough for Fantastic Role Plays Section?
Definantly!
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Sure.
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Nah.
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope!
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:01 am

Firahni hears him behind her, leaning back, "and I'm Firahni." She leaned back forward, seeing the teacher watching her. The bell rang after an hour, 'finally...' She sighed, picking up her books, she looked from Suki to Kenshin, "see you at lunch maybe?" She said, walking out of the door and over to her locker. She turned the lock a few times, opening it up. She put her books into it, taking out the books for her next class--Language Arts. 'Wonderful, only four more to go... She sighed steping back and closing her locker.
Back to top Go down
https://aclubforum.darkbb.com
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

Location : RPing wif mah bestest buddies: Shadow and WildWind. 8D

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:05 am

Suki picked up her books, 'Thanks goodness,' she thought. She headed outside and heard Firahni's question. "Yeah, sounds good to me." She walked to her locker and gathered her books for her next class--Triganometry. 'Only four more... after this next class, its lunch time.'
Back to top Go down
http://wildwolfrp.aforumfree.com/index.htm
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:19 am

Kenshin grabed his books and walked out of class i didn't think he would ever shut up glad that class is over "yeah i guess i'll see yeah at luch" he want to his locker and put his books for history away and headed for his next class looks like i got Science next i'm glad the science teacher doesn'y talk as much as the history one
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:32 am

Firahni nodded, "so you then!" 'Th-this is strange, when am I this social? I'm usually much more shy... What's going on? We sit next to each other, our lockers are next to each other, we sit close together... I-it's so strange...' She walked off to her next class. Once she finally sat down she awaited for lunch time, of how she wanted school to be no more but a peaceful forest where she could play freely.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:00 am

Kenshin sat and his science class and looked out the window why am i here, i feel like i should be doing something else and what to two girls if feels like i meet them before but i just don't know when or where he sat there looking out the window untill the bell ringed. he picked up his books and headed for his locker
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:06 am

Suki met them at her lacker, "Man, Trig was really hard today," she complained as she put up her text book and locked her locker door. "Everyone buying their lunch today like me?" she asked. She didn't feel like taking her own lunch that day, so she had picked up some money from home and double counted it to make sure she had enough to buy her lunch.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:10 am

As the bell rang Firahni grabed her books and headed for her locker. As she closed her locker she heard what Suki said, "yeah, I forgot my lunch today..." She sighed, "but I don't think my mom even fixed any for me." She frowned on one side of her mouth, then it turned back to normal. She looked to Kenshin, "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:16 am

Kenshin opened his locker and put his books in it and pulled out a lunch box, Kenshin looked at Firahni "i have my own luch i don't like this schools so called food, i don't see how anyone could eat that stuff" what is about these two just being around them makes me feel like i can open up to them
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:22 am

"Ugh, I know. This school 'food' is nasty! But, 'ya gotta eat something I guess." 'It really seems like I know them from somewhere. It feels like I've met them before, but this is the first time I've seen them.'
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:40 am

"Yeah, I hate the food to, but hey, at least it isn't that close to glop." She sighed, 'it's still so strange, I just met the yet... I'm not very shy around them, it's so strange...' She sighed, looking at her watch then from Suki to Kenshin, "well, we better go on in and get some lunch before we're left with 'almost glop'." She said walking on into the cafeteria. She got her so called 'food' and sat down on by an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:49 am

Suki walked to the lunch room and paid for her lunch. She picked up her tray and watched as the lunch lady let a glob of "Mashed potatoes" fall to her plate with a hearty 'PLOP!' She winced in discust and walked to the table that Firahni sat at. She sat down beside her and got out her fork to eat today's lunch: Steak fingers with a side of Barbeque sause. But to Suki it looked like some poor, dieing animal had thrown-up on her plate.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:35 am

Kenshin sat at the table with Suki and Fiirahni, he opened his lunch box and took a two rice balls and a bottled water. he look at their food " that looks um..........yeah i can't even say anything good about your food, so anyway how long of you two been going to this school"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:55 am

Suki laughed, "Yeah, your lucky you had a chance to pack your lunch. I woke up late so I didn't have a chance to." She looked at her own food and mixed the potatoes a little before putting her fork down, "On second thought, I'll just eat when I get home." She listened to Kenshin's question and answered, "I've been going here for a while. I'm one of the first people to get on the bus. I'm at the second bus stop."
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:00 am

"Yeah, I did to, Suki." She laughed, "guess I'll eat at home to, huh?" She said, stirring the so called 'corn kernals'. "This is so... Gross." She looked to Suki then to Kenshin, "want to meet later? After school?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:03 am

"First I have to feed my dog, Jake, give him a little attention, and then I can. He always waits for me to get home after school. He's done that ever since the first day we got him. He and I have a really close relationship, and for some reason he bonded with me instantly. When I get off the bus, he smothers me with doggie hugs and kisses," she replies, remembering how her dog would always be waiting on the porch for her return.

Last edited by Twilight on Thu May 01, 2008 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snowest
Owner of War Allways Ends
snowest

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:12 am

Name: Sally

Personality:ushualy shy, likes to ba alone alot. only opens up to friends

Apearance:

The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Teen_blonde_hair_2 - human form
The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Cooler%20Anime%20Wolf -wolf form
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:05 pm

"yeah i guess i could meet up with you later i just have to stop by my house first and let my mom know" he picks up one of his rice balls and breaks it in two "here you two can have this, its not much but it should last you untill you get home"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:34 pm

Welcome to the role play, Snowest!

"Thank you," she said, taking her half. She put it in her mouth, and ate it, "hopefully it will last that long." She smiled, looking at her watch, "wow, luch times almost over!" She laughed, "well, that's a good thing!"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:14 am

Suki gratefully took it, "Thank you." She looked down at her own watch, "Yeah, it is. Darn, I have Science next," she complains.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:05 am

"your welcome" Kenshin looks up at the clock snd rools his eyes "yeah i guess we'll have to go back to class soon i have trig next"
Back to top Go down
snowest
snowest

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:25 am

Sally was sitting at a table next to them. she couldn`t help but listen to their conversation. she hoped that they wouldnt notice. Lunch was over. she gathered her trash and walked to the trash can. on the way some one triped her and she fell, spilling her trash on Kenshin's lap. she hurridly got up and started picking up her trash. seeing that some was on Kenshin's lap she blushed. "I am ssssoooo sorry! please forgive me! some one triped me, I'm very, very sorry!!" she blushed more.

(WW- long anough?)
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:34 am

"yeah don't worry about it just watch what your doing next time ok" weird i'm getting the same strange feelings from her "whats your name"
Back to top Go down
snowest
snowest

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:41 am

"sorry! my name? oh, okay my name is Sally." why am i geting this weird feeling? she thought, why did I tell him my name?
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:45 am

Suki looked at Sally, "Hello, I'm Suki." Theres that strange feeling again. All three of them... it feels like I know them from somewhere... Suki gathered her tray and headed towards the trash can to dump it. She threw away her 'food' and headed towards the lockers again. I wonder if Sally has a locker beside us. She thought ammusingly. That can't be true! It'd just be too weird if we all had lockers next to each other.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:53 am

Firahni put her hands on the table and leaned on it, "and I'm Firahni!" 'Eww, that's so gross! I can't believe I just did that!' She smiled with her eyes closed, and looked at her hands; They we're in her food! "Okay, I meant to do that!" She scratched her head, embarrassed. 'I wonder what's going on, I feel like I've met her before, too...' She sighed, "guess I'll see you all after school?" She looked to Sally, "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prophecy of Ishnau
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next