Clubs Galore!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubs Galore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prophecy of Ishnau

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Good Enough for Fantastic Role Plays Section?
Definantly!
The Prophecy of Ishnau Vote_lcap50%The Prophecy of Ishnau Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Sure.
The Prophecy of Ishnau Vote_lcap50%The Prophecy of Ishnau Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Nah.
The Prophecy of Ishnau Vote_lcap0%The Prophecy of Ishnau Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope!
The Prophecy of Ishnau Vote_lcap0%The Prophecy of Ishnau Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

The Prophecy of Ishnau Empty
PostSubject: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:02 am

"There is a prophecy, a legend if you will. That five humans, will one day transform into wolves. These wolves are to save the world, the galaxies." The elderly man smiled, looking at the five children before him. "Would you like me to continue? Your all awfully quiet, you seem uninterested." "Yeah!" One of the children yelled, the others followed and yelled, "yeah!" The man chuckled, "all right then; But this time I will speak in it's own words... Long ago, in the clouds above us, we're two wolves. one, a male, the god of all wolves, who's name is Hiyrasho, lived with his mate, the goddess of all wolves, Ishnau." The man paused, coughing, but continued, "they lived in the clouds, watching over the earth below them. then, one day, they're love made her pregnant. They decided to live on the earth, where the pups would be safe. When she had finished giving birth to all five of them, a human shot them all in they're den, including Hiyrasho."

The man paused, coughing more this time but still continued, "as Ishnau was killed, she spoke to her pups, 'we will all be back some day... But do not hope for your father to return...'" He paused again, coughing, much longer, but still, he continued, "and it is said that her and her pups will someday return, as humans. And only when, they discover that they are, the pups of the legend, they will turn back into they're true forms." He coughed again before continuing, "once they reach they're true forms, they will hear the voice of Ishnau, calling to them. When they reach they're mother, she will explain, eveything to them, including they're duty: to save the galaxies." The man smiled, coughing, "I'm afraid my time here is ending... But, I told you the story, and now, I must leave." The elderly man stood up off of the wooden chair, walking towards th door. He turned to the children, "I believe I've forgotten something!" The children spoke after him, "what?" "Why, I'll tell you... Each of them will have a companion, a cross between a dog and a wolf." He nodded opening the door, "good-bye children!" They all yelled after him, "bye!" Soon he left and was out of sight.

Rules
[*] Main rules follow here.
[*] Please, only one character per person.
[*] There will be only five characters.
[*] You do not get to pick what your wolf's name is, only your human's name. Because Ishnau tells them they're true names.
[*] Have fun!

Characters
Kenshin
Firahni
Suki
Sally
Kiriana

Form

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: (Human form only.)

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

Last edited by WildWind on Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:49 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://aclubforum.darkbb.com
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:16 am

Name: Kenshin

Personality:he angers easily and seems to bring evreyone else down any chance he can but he really isn't bad thats just what he wants everyone else to thinks

Apearance:see pics

image:
Code:
The Prophecy of Ishnau Th_leafhuman
- human

Code:
The Prophecy of Ishnau Th_KapuAnimeWolf
-wolf

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on Mon May 19, 2008 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:28 am

Welcome to the role play, Shadow! And I forgot mine...

Name: Firahni

Personality: Kind, thoughtful, hardly ever gets bored. When shes sad it's hard to make her happy again, shes very shy, too.

Apearance: See pictures.

The Prophecy of Ishnau 21f0cn-Human Form
The Prophecy of Ishnau 1zdnreq-Wolf Form

Last edited by WildWind on Sun May 11, 2008 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

Location : RPing wif mah bestest buddies: Shadow and WildWind. 8D

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:44 am

Name: Suki

Personality: She is good natured and loves to make new friends. Although she is a bit shy, she is fun to be around.

Apearance: (see pic)

The Prophecy of Ishnau V77dvr -human form

The Prophecy of Ishnau 2cy1xs8 - wolf form

Last edited by Twilight on Sun May 11, 2008 6:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wildwolfrp.aforumfree.com/index.htm
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:45 am

Welcome Twilight! Could you shrink them a bit please?
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:47 am

lol yeah, I'm working on that.

EDIT: did it! ^ ^
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:55 am

Thanks Twilight! Okay Shadow and me REALLY want to RP this, and you probably do too Twilight, so I'm going to RP.

"Firahni! Come down stairs! Breakfast is ready!" "Okay mom!" Firani yawned, stretching as she got out of bed. "Hurry or your food will get cold!" Firahni sighed, "I'm coming!" Firahni ran down the stairs once she changed into her clothes out of her pajamas, "here!" "Your foods on the table dear." Firahni pulled one of the wooden chairs away from the table, and sat down on it. She looked at her mom, "thanks mom!" She picked up a fork and started eating her breakfast. Soon the school bus stopped infront of her house she looked at her mom and, "bye mom!" Before running outside and onto the school bus. She looked around, and saw an empty seat next to a boy. "Um, do you mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:52 am

Suki was sitting across the narrow lane from the boy and the new girl who just got on the bus. She sighed and looked out the window. Her morning had not been one of the most pleasant she had had before. Her little brother was bugging her more than usual this morning. She loved him, but he was a major pain sometimes. She had nearly fallen halfway down the stairs because she had woken up late, and quickly scarfed down her breakfast in order to make the bus on time.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:11 am

Kenshin looked up at the girl "no i don't mind its not like you can sit any where else to sit" Kenshin turned his head and looked out the window he didn't even know why he had to come to school he thought it was pointless being around all this people. but he tought back to what his mom said " if you don't go to school i'll make u do house work untill u can no longer stand" Kenshin sighed at the tought of doing house work he hated that more then going to school
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:28 am

Firahni nodded slightly, "thanks!" She walked over and sat down, setting her back pack on her lap. She put her head on her hand, oh how she dreaded school. She sighed, looking across the bus. She shyly looks down at the floor of the bus, shes never met him before. She turned and looked out the window beside him, the bus had just come to a stop. She stood up and put the straps of her back pack onto her shoulders, and walked off the bus. She walked up to the entrace of school, and sat down on one of the stone rails.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:33 am

Suki picked up her back pack and put the one strap over her shoulder. \'Well... here we go again. Another day of school.\' she thought to herself. She stepped off the bus and headed toward the enterance. She checked her watch; Shool wasn\'t going to begin for another 10 minutes. She walked over and sat on the same stone rail as the girl on the bus was on. This was the perfect opportunity to finish her homework that she had forgotten last night. She opened her book and began working on her History assignment.

Last edited by Twilight on Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:37 am

Kenshine grabed his backpack and in put it around his shoulder and walked of the bus before all the other kids tried to rush off it. he didn't get how could someone be so happy about going to school all you do is seast around for hours and listung to people talk, how am i learning anything that way
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:43 am

Suki finished her assignment and looked at her watch once again. Five minutes before school began. She decided to head into school to her locket in order to put her bag away until the end of the day. She headed towards her locker and fumbled with the lock. It took a little while, but she finally managed to yank it open. She put her back pack inside and gathered her books for her first class--History. The worst class of the day.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:48 am

Firahni watched as the girl walked into school, she decided to go ahead in too. After all, most other kids are outside, witch gives her the chance to stay away from large crowds. She walked up to her locker, right next to hers. She opened her locker, seeing she had no pencils. She shyly looked to the girl, "um, do you have any spare pencils? I left mine at home by accident..." She looked down to the floor, scuffing her left foot against the floor.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:55 am

Suki looked at the other girl, "Oh, sure, no problem," she said. She reached into her locker and pulled out a freshly sharpened pencil. She handed it to the girl, "Here you go. Oh, and, um, whats your name? I'm Suki," she said, somewhat shyly.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:56 am

Kenshine walks into the school and heads for his locker, he shes the girl that sat next him on the bus she seemed to be talking to the girl next to him Kenshine steped a bit closer and sighed wouldn't u know it my locker is right next to hers Kenshine walks up to his locker and opens it it grabs a few books out of his backpack and puts it into the locker he. he looks at the girl i wonder "hey what class do you have first"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:00 am

"Thank you." She said, taking the pencil. 'She wants to know my name?' "Firahni." She heard a boy behind her, "History, why-" She said as she turned around, it was the boy she sat next to on the bus! 'I-it's him...' "Why do you ask?" 'What does he want from me? I'm just an average girl...' She placed her back pack in the locker, taking a few books for her class.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:02 am

Suki hears another voice behind her and turns her head. It was the other boy on the bus. "I have history first hour," she replies. She grabs a pencil out of her own locker and gathers a smooth light blue folder. She steps back and closes her locker door. She re-fastens the lock and asks, "What do you two have first hour?"
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:08 am

Kenshine rolls his eyesgreat she his the same class as me "i just wanted to know what class you were in its no big deal" Kenshine looks at the girl behind Firahni shes in my class to and all of our lockers are close to each other thats a little weird but maybe i'm just over thinking things i have History first also
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:12 am

"Really? Wow, thats weird, we all have the same classes."

She walks slowly to her first class and sets her books down at one of the seats in the back of the room. She pulls out her assignment that she just finished and turned it in to her teacher. She returned to her seat and watched as all the students made their way to their seats.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:16 am

Kenshine closed his locker and walked into class, handed his homework to the teacher and took a eat at the back of the class
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:18 am

"Sure is." She said, walking off towards the class room, seeing her seat was next to Suki's. 'How strange...' She sat down, remembering her assinment she stood up and handed it over to the teacher. She sat back down setting her books on her desk. She looked at Suki again, 'it's so strange, I wonder what's going on...'
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Suki watches as Firahni walks to her seat, Its right next to her's. 'Well thats weird,' she thinks. The bell rang, signaling the beggining of class. She turned her head towards the fromt of the room and waited for the teacher to start today's lesson.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Moderator of Ishnau
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:23 pm

Kenshin seat was right behind Suki's and Firahni's, he sighed ok now this is starting to get annoying oh well if its going to be like this all day i better figure out their names he leans a little closer to them hey i'm Kenshine and you two are?
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Moderator of Ishnau
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:46 am

Suki hears the Kenshin behind her. 'He has the seat right behind me? Now this is weird.' She leans back without taking her eyes off of the board at the fromt of the room. She whispers back to him, "I'm Suki."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Ishnau   The Prophecy of Ishnau Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prophecy of Ishnau
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next